Pam Hundal is committed to keeping you out of the courts and providing reliable service.
COME IN FOR A CONSULTATION TODAY!
Our staff is here to serve you in multiple areas of law:
- Family Law
- Foreign divorce
- Opinion letters
- Child support
- Power of Attorney
- Spousal sponsorship both in and outside Canada (zero rejection rate for files submitted)
- Work permits
- Permanent Resident cards, renewals and appeals
- Refugee Detention hearings
- Citizenship Applications
- Real Estate/Mortgages
- Residential sales and purchases
- Commercial Transactions
- New home/Condo purchases
- Review of leases or contracts
- Creation of agreements
490 Bramalea Road, Unit 104
(corner of Queen St E and Bramalea road)
9:30am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Evening and weekend appointments are also available.
Pam Hundal was born and raised in Brampton. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of Toronto and went on to obtain her law degree from the University of Birmingham.
Pam was called to the Bar in 2010. She is a member of the Upper Law Society of Canada, the Ontario Bar Association and she is certified in Human Resource Management.
Pam Hundal has contributed significant volunteer hours to community projects such as:
- Past Chair for Peel Halton Dufferin Legal Clinic
- Past Board Member for Brampton Environmental Committee
- Past Board Member for Children’s Aid Society Advocacy Committee
- Past Board Member of Brampton Civic Hospital Fundraising Committee
- Past VP for the PC Party of Ontario